G+kp;j;jha; Vd; ,g;gbf; FYq;Ffpd;whs;

உலகநடப்புகளை இங்கே பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள். (தமிழீழம் தவிர்ந்தவை)
fuit guzP
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

G+kp;j;jha; Vd; ,g;gbf; FYq;Ffpd;whs;

Post by fuit guzP »

,Njh ,d;DnkhU F[uhj;................

[face=arial]

At least 770 people are now known to have been killed and 4,700 injured in Algeria's worst earthquake in two decades.
And there is concern that the figure may rise much further, as frantic efforts continue to rescue people buried beneath piles of rubble in the capital, Algiers, and small towns to the east.

In the worst-hit district of Boumerdes, 50 kilometres (30 miles) east of Algiers, bodies have been lined up outside hospitals and patients are being treated in the open air.

President Abdelaziz Bouteflika has been to the area. Television pictures showed him visiting a middle-aged woman in hospital whose face and lips were shaking uncontrollably

The quake struck at 1944 (1844 GMT) on Wednesday, bringing down scores of apartment blocks in seconds.

The tremor was felt as far away as southern Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean.

There are reports of some people jumping from windows in panic. Survivors have been digging into the rubble with their bare hands to try to find relatives and friends.

Tell us your experiences of the earthquake
Algerian Prime Minister Ahmed Ouyahia described the quake as a "national catastrophe" and appealed for international help.

France has sent more than 100 rescuers along with sniffer dogs and emergency equipment to help its former colony.

"More than ever, France stands beside Algeria and its friends the Algerian people during this cruel blow," said French President Jacques Chirac.

Germany has also offered its assistance.

Families flee

The BBC's Saed Chitour in Algiers said the earthquake shook buildings, brought down masonry and caused panic throughout the city and beyond.

Many people have taken to the streets, fearful of more tremors. Others have fled the capital and surrounding towns, taking refuge in the open countryside.

"I saw the earth tremble. I saw people jump from the window of the hotel," a resident of Boumerdes, Icham Mouiss, told French television.

At least 100 people were reported killed In the industrial city of Rouiba, east of Algiers.

"It is catastrophic. I have never seen such a disaster in my life. Everything has collapsed," said one Rouiba resident, Yazid Khelfaoui, whose mother was killed in the quake.

At a three-storey apartment block that collapsed, rescuers were trying to pull a young woman called Latifa out of the rubble.

"She's a miracle. She's alive," said one resident
At the local hospital, which has been besieged by people seeking news of missing relatives, witnesses described seeing rows of dead bodies.

Power supplies were cut in some areas, hampering rescue efforts overnight.

Telephone lines and mobile phone networks are reported to be working erratically but the system is being overloaded by people trying to call relatives.

The authorities have appealed for medical staff to report to work and for members of the public to donate blood.

The Maghreb region of northern Africa, which includes Algeria and Tunisia, is the place where the African and Eurasian plates meet, making it extremely unstable.

This is Algeria's worst earthquake since 1980, when 3,000 people were killed.

Did you witness the earthquake?

Use the form below to send us your accounts, some of which will be published below.

[/face]
[face=arial] I saw the earth tremble, I saw people jump from the window of the hotel

Icham Mouiss, Boumerdes resident [/face]

ed;wp.gpgprp.nfhk;
gpNwk;ehj;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by gpNwk;ehj; »

nrj;jh nrj;Jg;Nghfl;Lk; Vd; ftiy??????????????????????????
kzpjhrd;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by kzpjhrd; »

mupJ mupJ khdplujhy; mupJ.
,e;j tho;it epyeLf;fj;jhy; ,oe;jtu;fSf;fhf mQ;rypg;Nghk;.
gpNwk;ehj;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by gpNwk;ehj; »

cq;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;j ey;y ,lk; ,Uf;F jhafj;jpiy Nghfyhk; vy;yth nrj;jtd; nrj;Jg;Nghfl;Lk; ekJ uj;j cwTfis gyg;gLj;Jq;fs; mtu;fspd; kPshj;Japypd; fdTfis edthf;FNthk; Gwg;gLq;fs; kzpjhrd; MUk; nrj;jjpw;F Vd; ,g;glp vy;yhk; ahopy; mQ;ryp nrYj;Jfpz;wPu;fs; ,z;wa ehspy; tPufhtpakhd Nghuhspfspd; ngaiur;nrhy;yp mQ;ryp nrYj;Jq;Nfh
kzpjhrd;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by kzpjhrd; »

gpNuk; kuzpj;jtu;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;JtJ ahUk; nrhy;ypay;y.
khtPuu;fSf;F ehd; mQ;ryp nrYj;JfpNwdh ,y;iyah vd;gJ cq;fSf;F vg;gbj;njupAk;? my;yJ vkJ ,uj;j cwTfSf;fhf ehd; VNjDk; nra;fpNwdh ,y;iyah vd;gjhtJ cq;fSf;Fj; njupAkh? ahopy; kdpj ,og;GfSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;jf; $lhnjd tpjpNaJKz;lh?
mg;gb tpjpia kPwpdhy; Rl;bf;fhl;Lq;fs;. kuzpj;jtu;fSf;F mQ;rypg;gJ kdpjhgpkhdk;. kw;wtu; mQ;rypg;gij jLg;gJ kdpjhgpkhdky;y.
fz;zd;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by fz;zd; »

,dpAk; fsj;jpy; te;J fUj;J vOj Ntz;Lkh vd;W rpe;jpf; Ntz;bAs;sJ.
gpNwk; ehj; cq;fis kl;Lk; ,q;F ehd; Fwpg;gpltpy;iy.

,d;Dk; rpyupd; fUj;Jk; ,Nj ghzpapNyNa cs;sd.
kw;w rKfj;jtu;fis FNuhjkzg;ghd;ikAld; ghu;g;gJk;.
mtu;fs; gw;wp Nftykhf vOJtJk;.
ehk; jhd; cyfj;jpy; rpwe;j rKfk; kw;wtd; vy;yhk; Fg;ignjhl;b
,J jhd; jw;Nghja rpy vq;fs; fUj;jhsu;fspd; Ntjthf;fhf ,Uf;fpwJ.
,tu;fs; nrhy;YtJ Nghy; ghu;j;jhy; ehDk; ,e;j rpwe;j rKfj;jpf;Fs; jhd; ,Uf;fpNwd;. MdhYk; vd;dhy; re;Njhrg;glKbatpy;iy. rpy Neuk; cq;fs; Nghy; ehd; rpwe;jtdhf ,y;yhjpUg;gNj mjw;F fhuzkh ,Uf;fyhk;.

ehd; nra;Ak; ey;y nray; %yNk ehd; ey;ytdhf KbAk;.
kw;wtu; nra;Ak; nfl;litfis $Wtjd; %yky;y.

rpW fUj;J NtWghL vdpy; tpthjpf;fyhk; Mdhy; rpyupd; fUj;Jf;Fk; vdJ fUj;Jf;Fk; ngupa ,ilntspahf cs;sJ.
rpy fUj;Jf;fSf;fSf;F gjpy; vOjyhk;. rpy J}rpg;Gf;F $l gjpy; vOjyhk;. Mdhy; xU r%fj;ijAk; me;j kf;fs; gwpwpAk; ef;fYk; espdKkhf J}rpg;gij vd;dhy; Vw;Wf;nfhs; Kbatpy;iy.
xUtu; vd;why; guthapy;iy gyu; ,g;gbahd nray;fspd; <LgLfpd;wdu;.

vtupYk; vdf;F Nfhgk; ,y;iy Mdhy; rupahd ftiy.
rupahd kd cisr;ry;.

kzpjhrd; Iah xsitgpuhl;bia Jizf;F nfhz;L te;jhu; ehDk; mijNah nra;fpNwd;. fUj;J vq;Nfh nry;tjpy; vdf;Fk; ,]lkpy;iy Mdhy; vOjhky; ,Uf;fTk; Kbatpy;iy.

gu;j;jhTf; Nfj;j gjptpuij ahdhf;fhy;

vj;jhYk; $b thoyhk; - rw;NwDk;

VWkhwhf elg;ghNs ahkhfpy;

$whkw; re;epahrk; nfhs.; -
vd;gNj xsitapd; thf;F .

; xUtd; ey;ytd; MtJk; nfl;ltd; MtJk; mtd; goFk; Rw;whlypNy jq;fp ,Uf;fpw njd;w khngUk; cz;ikia tpsf;Ftjw;fhf Nfhbgzk; nfhLj;NjDk; ew; Fbg;gpwe;j kf;fNshL $bg; goFtJ NkyhdJ vd;W mbj;Jf; $Wfpwhu; . ePjp cau;e;j kjp fy;tp md;G epiwa cilatu;fNs ew;Fbg; gpwe;Njhuhff; fUjg; gLtu; . ew;gz;Gilatupd; el;igNa ehLf vdg; gz;GilNahd; Mtjw;F mwpTiu toq;Ffpwhu; xsitahu;.

[face=Arial]http://www.kuviyam.com/b001r01/articles_t.htm[/face]
aho;
nghWg;ghsu;
nghWg;ghsu;

Post by aho; »

tzf;fk; fz;zd;
cq;fs; fUj;Jld; vdf;F Kuz;ghNl...kdpjNeak;> ahJk; CNu ahtUk; NfsPh; vy;yhk; xNfjhd;.ey;yJjhd;..rpy rkak; xU tl;lj;jpw;Fs; epw;gJ gpiojhd; vdpDk;
tPl;by; gpzj;ij itj;Jf;nfhz;L kw;wth;fSf;fhf moKbatpy;iy...
gpNwk;ehj;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by gpNwk;ehj; »

kzpjhrd; wrote:gpNuk; kuzpj;jtu;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;JtJ ahUk; nrhy;ypay;y.
khtPuu;fSf;F ehd; mQ;ryp nrYj;JfpNwdh ,y;iyah vd;gJ cq;fSf;F vg;gbj;njupAk;? my;yJ vkJ ,uj;j cwTfSf;fhf ehd; VNjDk; nra;fpNwdh ,y;iyah vd;gjhtJ cq;fSf;Fj; njupAkh? ahopy; kdpj ,og;GfSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;jf; $lhnjd tpjpNaJKz;lh?
mg;gb tpjpia kPwpdhy; Rl;bf;fhl;Lq;fs;. kuzpj;jtu;fSf;F mQ;rypg;gJ kdpjhgpkhdk;. kw;wtu; mQ;rypg;gij jLg;gJ kdpjhgpkhdky;y.
vdJ fUj;jpd;fUg;nghUs; jhafj;jpw;F ePq;fs; vd;d nra;fpz;wPu;fs; vd;gJ my;y Kfkwpah Kz;lq;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;jp vd;dgad;
vk;ik ngw;whdh?
tsj;jhd?
xUNeuNrhWje;jhdh?
nrhe;jkz;zpw;fhf klpe;jhdh?
vkJ Jd;gj;jpw;F fuy; nfhLj;jhdh?
vq;fs; ez;gdh?
vq;fs; ,uj;j cwth?
fUj;ij epahag;gLj;jNtz;lhk; cyfpy; gyNfhlp kf;fs; gpwe;Js;shu;fs; gyNfhlpkf;fs; ,we;Js;shu;fs; ,wf;fpz;whu;fs; ,tu;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;j ePq;fs; vd;d nrj;jtPl;Lf;F mlpf;Fk; gilNksj;ijtpl Nftykh?
fz;zd;
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by fz;zd; »

aho;
ePq;fs; vOjpajw;Fk; vdJ fUj;Jf;Fk; vJtpj njhlu;gGkpy;iy.
aho;
nghWg;ghsu;
nghWg;ghsu;

Post by aho; »

njhlh;G gw;wpNa ehDk; vOjpNdd;.njhlh;gpy;iyj;jhd;
eshapdp
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by eshapdp »

INah ,Jf;ifAk; rz;ilah. mOfpwkhjphp ebAq;Nfhtd;.fz;zpiy Vw;fdNt fz;zPh; jhNd MUf;fOj vz;l tpahf;fpahdk; tuhJ. :cry: :cry: :cry:
re;jputjdh
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by re;jputjdh »

gpNwk;ehj; wrote:
vdJ fUj;jpd;fUg;nghUs; jhafj;jpw;F ePq;fs; vd;d nra;fpz;wPu;fs; vd;gJ my;y Kfkwpah Kz;lq;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;jp vd;dgad;
vk;ik ngw;whdh?
tsj;jhd?
xUNeuNrhWje;jhdh?
nrhe;jkz;zpw;fhf klpe;jhdh?
vkJ Jd;gj;jpw;F fuy; nfhLj;jhdh?
vq;fs; ez;gdh?
vq;fs; ,uj;j cwth?
fUj;ij epahag;gLj;jNtz;lhk; cyfpy; gyNfhlp kf;fs; gpwe;Js;shu;fs; gyNfhlpkf;fs; ,we;Js;shu;fs; ,wf;fpz;whu;fs; ,tu;fSf;F mQ;ryp nrYj;j ePq;fs; vd;d nrj;jtPl;Lf;F mlpf;Fk; gilNksj;ijtpl Nftykh?
,y;iy.
ehq;fs; kdpjHfs;.
rhe;jp
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by rhe;jp »

ehq;fs; kdpjhgpkhdKs;sth;fs;....!
ehq;fNs kdpjhgpkhdr; rpd;dq;fs;....!
nrj;jtnuy;NyhUk; vk; nrhe;jq;fs;
ehq;fs; kdpjh;fs;...!
vj;jidjuk;jhd; ,ijNa nrhy;tPh;.....?
nrhy;ypy; ty;ytuha;
vj;jid ehs;jhd;
nrj;NjapUg;gPh;....?

(gpw;Fwpg;G - ahUk; jdf;Fj;jhNdhntd rz;ilf;F tuNtz;lhk;. nghJthd vd; fUj;J ,J.)
rhe;jp
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by rhe;jp »

Kjypy; mtHfs; A+jHfisj; Njb te;j NghJ
ehd; vJTk; Ngrtpy;iy
Vndd;why; ehd; xU A+jd; my;y
gpwF mtHfs; fk;A+dp];Lfisj; Njb te;jhHfs;
ehd; vJTk; Ngrtpy;iy
Vndd;why; ehd; xU fk;A+dp];l; my;y
mjd;gpwF mtHfs; njhopw;rq;fthjpfisj; Njbte;jhHfs;
ehd; vJTk; Ngrtpy;iy
Vndd;why; ehd; xU njhopw;rq;fthjp my;y
,Wjpapy; mtHfs; vd;idj; Njb te;jhHfs;
mg;NghJ vdf;fhfg; NgRtjw;F
ahUk; vQ;rpapUf;ftpy;iy.

gh];uH epANkhyH. (ehrp rpiwfspy; nfhy;yg;gl;lth;)
itahGhp
mq;fj;Jtu;
mq;fj;Jtu;

Post by itahGhp »

kdpjdhfg; gpwf;fKd;dH ahUk; kdpjdhfg; gpwf;f epidg;gjpy;iy
ahNuh KbT nra;fpwhH !

kdpjdha;g;gpwe;jTld; ahUk; gpwH Nghw;w tho epidg;gjpy;iy
mtNuh KbTnra;Ak; mwptw;wtuhapUf;fpd;whH !

mwpT te;jTld; ahUk; nfl;ltdha; tho epidg;gjpy;iy
mwpthw;wYk; r%fKk; fyhr;rhuj;ijr; NrHj;J Jiz epw;fpd;wd !

,tUk; r%fkhdhTld; jhd; ghHitfSf;Fs; js;sg;gLfpwhH....
mJjhd; ey;ytH vd;gJk; nfl;ltH vd;gJkha; !

,Wjp tiu kdpjd; kdpjdha; tho KbtNjapy;iy
ahNuh KbT nra;fpwhH !

( kdjpy; gl;lij vOjpNdd; - gyUk; Fwpg;gpl;lJ Nghy; ahiuAk; jhf;fpay;y )