Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
சற்று முன் மொனராகலையில் வைத்து துரோகி கருணா சுட்டுக் கொலை
I was skeptical about AI companions at first, but after a long week I decided to give Joi a shot. The site lets you create custom AI characters, and I was surprised by how smooth the experience felt. You can adjust personality, looks, and even chat scenarios. The image generation is quick, and there are no annoying ads or pop-ups. If you're curious about exploring different fantasies privately, Joi is definitely worth a look. Anyone else tried it?
Reply


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by tamilini - 04-01-2006, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Vishnu - 04-01-2006, 12:36 PM
[No subject] - by விது - 04-01-2006, 01:37 PM
RE: சற்று முன் மொனராகலையில் வைத்து துரோகி கருணா சுட்டுக் கொலை - by Guest - Yesterday, 02:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)