பிச்சைக்காரன்

நாகரிகத்தின் அனைத்து விழுமியங்களையும் கூவிக்காட்டும் கனவான்களும் சீமாட்டிகளும் நடந்துகொண்டிருந்த ஒரு மதியப்பொழுது. ரொறன்ரோவின் டவுன்ரவுன் தனக்கேயான சுறுசுறுப்புடன் துடித்துக் கொண்டிருந்தது. கூட்டத்தோடு கூட்டமாக கற்பனைகளில் நடந்து சென்ற எனக்குப் பாதையோரம் ஒரு புதினம் காத்திருந்தது. சாக்கு விரித்து அமர்ந்திருந்த ஒரு பிச்சைக்காரன். அழுக்கு உடுப்பு, பாசிபடர்ந்த பல்லு, ஒரு சாதாரண ரொறன்ரோ நகரப் பிச்சைக்காரன். ஆனால் அவனருகில் இரு நூல்கள் இருந்ததே புதினம். ஓன்று ஹேர்மன் ஹெஸ்ஸியின் 'சித்தார்த்தா', மற்றையது றே பிறாட்பறியின் 'பரனைற் 451'. 

பிச்சைக்காரனோடு நூல்களைச் சமூகம் சம்பந்தப்படுத்திப் பழக்கியிராததால் அக்காட்சி எனக்குப் புதினமாக இருந்தது. புதினத்தைக் கண்டால் நின்று பார்க்கும் ஆர்வக்கோளாறு நிற்கப்பண்ணியது. நூல்களைப் பார்த்தேன். "தம்பி, பியூவெக் வாங்கிட்டாயா?'" என்று வெள்ளைக் காரப் பிச்சைக் காரன் தமிழில் கேட்டான். அவன் தமிழ் பேசியதை நினைத்து நான் ஆச்சரியப்படமுடியாதபடி வேறொரு பேராச்சரியம் அந்தக்கேள்விக்குள் பொதிந்து கிடந்தது: அவன் பேசியது பல வருடங்களின் முன்னர் இறந்து போன எனது தாத்தாவின் குரலில்! 

எனது தாத்தாவிற்கு Buic கார் மீது ஒரு மோகம் எப்படியோ ஏற்பட்டுவிட்டது. அவர் அதை எங்கு கண்டார் என்பது எனக்குத் தெரியாதது. ஆனால் நான் சிறுவனாக இருந்த காலத்தில் ஓயாது அடிக்கடி அவர் என்னிடம் சொல்லும் விடயங்களில் ஒன்று "நீ வழர்ந்து பியூவெக் கார் வாங்கோணும்" என்பது. 

கனடா வந்து Buic என்பது ஒரு வெகு சாதாரண கார் என்பதை உணரும்வரை, எனது தாத்தா வர்ணிக்கக் கேட்டு அது ஒரு மசறாட்டி றேஞ்சிற்கு என் மனதில் பதிவாகியிருந்தது. 

இந்தப் பிச்சைக் காரனிற்கு எப்படி அந்தக்கதை தெரியும்? தமிழில், தாத்தாவின் குரலில், தாத்தா அடிக்கடி சொல்லும் அதே கோரிக்கை இந்த வெள்ளைக்காரப் பிச்சைக்காரனிடமிருந்து?

என்னை நான் நுள்ளிப் பார்த்துக் கொண்டேன். அது மதியவேளை தான், நான் தெருவில் தான் நின்று கொண்டிருந்தேன், எதுவுமே கனவில்லை.

ஒருவேளை இவனிற்கு மனத்தை வாசிக்கும் சக்தி இருக்குமோ? அப்படித்தானிருப்பினும் நான் தாத்தா பற்றி யோசித்தே வருடக்கணக்கில் இருக்குமே. எவ்வாறு இது நடக்கிறது?

நூல்களைப் பார்த்தேன், அவனைப் பாhத்தேன். பாசிப்பல்லுத் தெரியச் சிரித்தான். கண்கள் ஒளிர்ந்து கிடந்தன. 'தம்பிக்கு ஞாபகம் வருதா?' என்றான். அதே குரல். அதே நெளிவு சுழிவுகள். 

ஒடு என்று மனத்தின் ஓரத்தில் ஒரு உந்துதல். ஆனால் கால்கள் நடைபாதையில் ஒட்டிக்கொண்டிருந்தன. வார்த்தைகள் என்னை நீங்கியிருந்தன. ஒரு சொல்லைத் தன்னும் சொல்லமுடியவில்லை. நான் கட்டிப்போடப்பட்டிருந்ததாய் உணர்ந்தேன். அவ்வளவு தான், எனக்குள் அனைத்தும் நீங்கிப்போய் இரவின் சில்வண்டுகள் போன்று ஒற்றைச்சுரம் ரீங்காரம் இட்டுக்கொண்டிருந்தது.

திடீரென்று சாக்கைச் சுருட்டிக்கொண்டு பிச்சைக்காரன் எழுந்தான். வா என்று விட்டு நடக்கத் தொடங்கினான். சாவிகொடுக்கப்பட்ட பொம்மை போன்று நான் பின்னால் நடந்து சென்றேன். வளைவுகள், திருப்பங்கள், தெருக்கடப்புக்கள், சந்துகளைக் கடந்ததும் டவுன்ரவுனின் ஒரு சிறு பூங்காவிற்குள் நின்றோம். வார்த்தைகள் எனக்குள் இன்னமும் இல்லை. சில்வண்டு மட்டும் இரைந்து கிடந்தது.

"I think therefore I am" (நான் சிந்திக்கிறேன்.. ஆகையால் நான் நிஜம்) என்ற டெஸ்காட்டின் வாசகத்தை ஆங்கிலத்தில் சொன்னான். பின்னர் எது நிஜம் என்று என்னைக் கேட்டான். எனக்குள் வார்த்தைகள் வந்தபாடில்லை. நீ யார் என்றான். நான் உறைந்தபடி நின்றேன். சில்வண்டு இரைந்து கொண்டிருந்தது. என்றைக்கும் சாத்தியப்பட்டிராத தியாயனம், வெறுமை அப்போது சாத்தியப்பட்டது. எனது மனம் எனக்குள்ளிருந்து எங்கோ சென்றுவிட்டிருந்தது. ரீங்காரத்திற்கும் ஓங்காரத்திற்கும் சம்பந்தமிருக்கலாம் என்று இப்போது தோன்றுகின்றது.

மனம் துறந்த உடலொன்று சில்வண்டின் ரீங்காரத்தை மட்டும் கேட்டுநிற்க, எனது மனம் பிச்சைக்காரனிற்குள் இருந்து பேசியது. உடலுள் இருந்து இயக்கும் மனம் உடலைப் பிரிந்து நின்று றிமோட்கொன்றோல் போன்றியக்கியது. 

விடுக்கென்றெழுந்து, வா என்று விட்டு நடக்கத் தொடங்கினான் பிச்சைக்காரன். தெருக்கடப்புக்கள், வளைவுகள், சந்துகள் கடந்து மீண்டும் நடைபாதை. சாக்கை விரித்து 'சித்தார்தா' வையும் 'பரனைற் 451'ஐயும் வைத்தபின் தானும் இருந்து கொண்டான்.

வார்த்தைகள் எனக்குள் மீண்டதை அறிந்து கொண்டேன். கால்கள் அலுவலகம் நோக்கி நடந்துகொண்டிருந்தது. என் மனம் எனக்குள் மீண்டதால் ஞாபகம் தொடர்பறாது இரைமீட்கப்பட்டுக்கொண்டிருந்தது. "I think therefore I am".

இதாவது உண்மையா.. அல்லது கற்பனையா?? :unsure: எதுவாகினும் சுவாரசியமா இருந்தது.. :D

What Did Descartes Mean by "I Think, Therefore I Am"? How Descartes's Attempts to Think His Way Out of Skepticism Gave Rise to One of the Most Famous Phrases in Philosophy
40_797866-1.jpg
Philo Gabriel, Yahoo Contributor Network

Aug 3, 2010 "Share your voice on Yahoo websites. Start Here."

French philosopher and mathematician René Descartes (1596-1650) is perhaps best known for his coining of the Latin phrase "cogito ergo sum" ("I think, therefore I am"), which occurs in the context of his defense of mind-body dualism based on methodological skepticism or the "method of doubt."

Newcomers to philosophy might find Descartes's efforts to prove his own existence rather a comic and pointless quest indicating just how "out there" philosophers are. (Which means they'd probably be even more dismissive of the many philosophers who contend that Descartes failed to prove his own existence.)

But let's look a little more closely at Descartes's reasoning (found in his Meditations).

Descartes begins by wondering if there is anything he can truly know with certainty. If a person were to hold off believing anything that even might be false, would there be anything left?

Putting ourselves in Descartes's position, at first glance there are plenty of obvious candidates for certainty. I'm typing on a keyboard right now, Obama is president, pouring gasoline on oneself and lighting it hurts, I have two arms and two legs, etc. All pretty clearly beyond doubt.

But maybe not. For when Descartes talks about certainty, he doesn't mean just beyond the kind of "reasonable doubt" that might be the standard in a courtroom. His inquiry has to do with really taking things to an extreme and eliminating everything that has even the slightest non-zero likelihood of being false, to see if there's anything remaining that's certain and that could then serve as a foundation for further knowledge.

He soon realizes there are reasons to doubt most or all of even the "obvious" things.

He cannot rule out, for instance, that the senses could fail to reliably produce knowledge. We think of optical illusions and such as the exception to what are generally dependable methods of learning about our world, but how can one be sure it is not instead the case that everything acquired through the senses is illusory like that?

Or what of insanity? There are people utterly convinced they are Napoleon or Michael Jackson, but that doesn't mean they are. I may be convinced I'm a certain person with a certain name and a certain history and such, but it's possible I could be insane and all those beliefs false.

There is also the possibility of dreaming. Things happen in our dreams that aren't "true," but they can seem real at the time. Then we wake up and realize it was all fantasy. But how can we know the supposedly waking states are really that, given that it's possible to dream that you wake up from a dream? How could I know I'm not some kind of being that dreams for years or decades, and has never yet woken up?

At the most extreme, how can I know there doesn't exist a supernatural being who uses supernatural means to deceive me? Such a being who was omnipotent or close to it could create and destroy universes in an instant, fiddle around with my brain (if I have one, which I can't even know) at will, etc.

Now of course Descartes's point is not that there is such a supernatural deceiver (or that we're dreaming even when we think we're awake, or that everyone is insane, or that the senses provide no reliable information). He is merely saying that given that any or all of these things are possible, even most or all of the things we think of as certain and beyond doubt actually have some nonzero chance of being false.

And remember, the task he has set himself is not to determine if there's anything that's probably true, or true unless some really convoluted explanation renders it otherwise, or popularly regarded as true, or true enough for practical purposes, etc. His inquiry is the much narrower and more specific one of seeking to determine if there's anything he can know with certainty is true.

So, is that it? Is everything ultimately doubtable to at least some degree?

Descartes examines the matter further and notes that the possible errors or deception come in when making inferences. That is, it's in attributing a cause to one's sensations that one can't be a hundred percent sure. But the bare existence of the mental states themselves he finds he cannot doubt.

For example, let's say you're startled by a noise. You could in principle be wrong about almost every aspect of that. You could think it was a door slamming and it's really something else. You could even be mistaken that there was a noise at all. Maybe you were having a dream that involved a loud noise, and this startled you awake and led to your assuming the noise happened outside of you to awaken you. Or, again, there could even be a powerful demon or some deceiving being who alters your brain or mind to create the impression there was a loud noise when there wasn't.

But you can't be mistaken that you're having the sensation of being startled. You can be mistaken about what caused your feeling what you're feeling, but you can't be mistaken about the fact that you're feeling it.

Same with pain. Here we don't even have to appeal to fanciful hypotheses about supernatural deceivers and such for an example. "Phantom limb syndrome" is a not uncommon phenomenon where amputees sometimes have pain that feels like it's coming from a limb that has been amputated. It's not of course, but the brain activity is the same, so the mind interprets it that way.

If a person in that situation were to believe he still had a leg and something was happening physically in that leg to cause him pain, he'd be wrong. But he's not wrong to believe he's in pain.

Or most relevant to the argument at hand, in trying to doubt everything, the one thing Descartes can't doubt is the existence of the mental process of his trying to doubt everything. He knows he's thinking, inquiring, doubting, philosophizing.

So the existence of mental states that one is immediately experiencing can't be doubted. And from here, Descartes is able to deduce an additional fact that, he contends, is without doubt. Because he's thinking, he knows he must exist, since to do anything you obviously have to exist.

This is where the famous phrase "I think, therefore I am" comes in. From his awareness that he's conscious, that he's thinking, that he's having mental experiences, he infers that he exists.

Note also that this phrase is routinely misunderstood by people who aren't aware of the context. Many people assume "I think, therefore I am" is some sort of praise for rationality, for thinking, for thinking for oneself, whatever-a declaration that thinking is especially valuable, or thinking is what makes a person a person.

But nothing like that is going on in Descartes's argument. Had he been able to ascertain without doubt that he was eating trout, or whistling, or being tortured in Hell, then he could have just as readily deduced his existence via "I eat trout, therefore I am," on the general principle: "I know I'm doing x, it's impossible to do anything without existing; therefore I know I exist."

Also understand that when Descartes infers he exists, that doesn't mean he knows anything else for certain about himself other than his existence and the mental experiences that enabled him to infer it. He doesn't know beyond doubt (yet) if he's matter, spirit, both, neither, or whatever, just that he's some sort of substance that can have mental experiences. He doesn't know if there are other thinking beings. He doesn't know if he has a brain.

And don't say "Why can't he just infer he has a brain the same way he inferred he exists? Thinking requires existing, so that means he exists, but thinking also requires having a brain, so doesn't that mean he has a brain?" The connection of brains and thinking is just the kind of empirical claim that could be wrong due to sense-data being unreliable, insanity, dreaming, a supernatural deceiver, etc. There's no "necessary" connection between thinking and having a brain analogous to the connection between thinking (or doing anything) and existing.

So when you go through this process of methodological doubt like Descartes, and realize "I exist," that doesn't mean whatever you believe about that "I"-that you're male, six feet tall, 25 years old, live in Ohio, named Sven, whatever-is accurate. You don't know that you have a body or even that there is a material world.

Ironically, some philosophers contend Descartes himself was guilty of a lesser version of this same misunderstanding. Granted, he knew that establishing his existence didn't establish, say, physical facts about him, but some philosophers hold that the very phrase "I exist" or "I am" already contains certain assumptions that go beyond what Descartes's premises justify.

Specifically, when you say "I" exist, or "I" have these various mental experiences or "I" am thinking, that implies personal identity across time.

Let's say, for instance, that the evil supernatural deceiver created and destroyed some sort of consciousness almost instantaneously, but endowed it with various (false) memories that it had been going through this elaborate reasoning process of trying to doubt everything and finally realizing it couldn't doubt itself. Could that kind of flash existence really be considered an "I" or any kind of being? Isn't it just random disconnected phenomena?

It all boils down to the question of what's "enough" to be the sort of entity who can meaningfully be said to be a subject of mental processes. Does it have to have some kind of existence across a significant period of time, and have an awareness throughout that time of being the same being?

If so, it seems Descartes can prove even less than he thinks. He's able satisfactorily to establish that thinking is occurring, but it may or may not be valid for him to take that next step and deduce that therefore he as a thinker exists.

In any case, Descartes at this point has very little to work with, but at least it's something. He knows the existence of his present mental state is beyond doubt, and depending on where you come down on this matter of what's enough to constitute a self existing, he may be justified in claiming to know without doubt that he exists, but that's pretty much it.

If that's where he left things, then maybe that wouldn't be the maximal possible skepticism, but it would be pretty close. So the question then becomes, is this a foundation from which he can bring back some or all of our "common sense" beliefs about ourselves and the world after all?

But his efforts to do that are beyond the scope of the present article.

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-did-descartes-mean-think-therefore-am-6522374.html?cat=4

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

இது இரண்டாவது கதை என்பதால் உடனேயே விழிப்பு வந்துவிட்டது என்றாலும் தமிழ் எழுத்தாளனின் எழுத்துப்போலன்றி ஒரு சிறந்த வேற்றுமொழி  எழுத்தாளனின் எழுத்துப் போல் தோன்றியது.  அது என்ன மசராட்டி ????

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

ஆ முடியல்ல :D இன்னுமொருவனின் கற்பனை இன்னும் ஒரு புது பரிமாணத்தை எட்டியுள்ளது :lol:  :lol:

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

காசியில்தான் பான்ங் உருண்டை விற்கின்றார்கள் என்று அண்மையில் படித்திருந்தேன். இன்னுமொருவனின் கதையைப் படித்த பின்னர், ரொரோன்ரோவில் கூட பான்ங் உருண்டைகள் விற்கின்றார்களோ என்று சந்தேகமாக இருக்கின்றது. சம்மருக்கு வந்தபோது ஒன்றை வாங்கி மென்று தின்றிருந்தால் CN tower இல் கண்களை இமைக்காத, கால் நிலத்தில் பாவாத தேவதைகளுடன் உல்லாசித்திருக்கலாம் :icon_mrgreen:

இசைக்கலைஞன், தப்பிலி, காளாளன், சுமேரியர் டொங்கி, ரதி, கிருபன் அனைவரிற்கும் நன்றிகள்.

நேற்று உண்மையில் ஒரு பிச்சைக்காரர் புத்தகம் ஒன்றை அருகில் வைத்தபடி இருந்ததைப் பார்;த்தேன். ஆனால் அவர் வைத்திருந்தது நான் கூறிய நூல்கள் அல்ல.
அந்தக்காட்சியினைப் பார்த்ததும் ஒரு பொறி தட்டியது. அது தான் டேகாட்டைப் புகுத்திக் கதையாகியது. எனது கதையின் மூட்டினை செற் பண்ணுவதற்காக அவர் அருகில் இருந்த நூல்களை மாற்றிவிட்டேன்.

பாங் அடிக்காமலே மிதப்பமில  :lol:

நல்லதொரு பகிர்வு...

இன்னுமொருவனின் கதையை படித்த போது எனக்கு நடந்ததை நினைத்து பார்ப்பதை தவிர்க முடியவில்லை... சில நேரங்களில் சிலது பொறியை தட்டி விடுவது உண்டு... நாங்கள் எதிர்ப்பார்க்காத இடத்தில் நடக்கும் எதிர்ப்பாராத நிகழ்வுகள்... நிதானத்துக்கு வர நீண்ட நேரமாகும்...

போனகிழமை லண்டனில் கொஸ்கோ ( அமெரிக்க சுப்பர் மார்க்கட்தான்..) போய் இருந்த போது மிகவும் கண்ணியமாக உடை உடுத்தி இருந்த ஒரு வெள்ளை கிழவி... பழங்கள் வைத்திருக்கும் பகுதியில் வைத்து கண்டேன் பார்த்த போது நல்ல வசதியான கிழவியாக இருக்கும் எண்டு நினைத்து கொண்டேன்... பாரம்பரிய குடும்ப வெள்ளைகள் கண்ணியத்துக்கு பேர் போனவர்கள் எண்டு நான் அதுவரை நினைத்து இருந்தேன்...

பழங்கள் இருக்கும் பகுதியில் வந்த கிழவி கிவி பழங்கள் போட்டு அடுக்கி இருந்த பெட்டி ஒண்றை எடுத்தது... எடுத்து தூக்கி பார்த்து விட்டு வேறு ஒரு பெட்டியை எடுத்து சரசர எண்று திறந்து தான் எடுத்த பெட்டிக்குள் அதனுள் இருந்த பழங்களை போட்டு நிரப்ப ஆரம்பித்து விட்டுது... என்னாலை அதை நம்பமுடியவில்லை... அதையே உற்று பார்த்து கொண்டு இருந்த என்னை என் மனைவி உலுப்பி என்ன எண்று கேட்ட போதும் என்னால் பதில் சொல்ல முடியவில்லை...

அந்த கிழவி போன திசையையே மீண்டும் மீண்டும் என்னை அறியாமல் பார்த்துக்கொன்டேன்... வீடு வந்து சேர்ந்த போதும் தாக்கம் மாறாமல் இருந்தது...

மனதளவில் நாங்கள் போட்டு வைத்து இருக்கு எடைகள் மாறு படும் போது அதிர்வுகள் தவிர்க்க முடிவதில்லை...

இன்னுமொருவனின் வித்தியாசமான இன்னுமொரு கதை அனுபவித்து வாசித்தேன் , தொடர்ந்து இப்படியான மாறுபட்ட கதைகளைத் தாருங்கள் நாங்களும் சிந்திக்க .

நன்றி தயா மற்றும்கோமகன். உண்மைதான் தயா, எதிர்பாராச் சம்பவ்களின் அதிர்வுகள் பொறிகளாகிக் கொண்டு தான் இருக்கின்றன.

• கருத்துக்கள உறுப்பினர்கள்

இங்கும் நான் பல பிச்சைக்காரர்களைக் கண்டிருக்கிறேன். புகையிரதநிலையம், பெரிய சுப்பர்மார்க்கெட்டின் வெளியே ஒரு விரிப்பை விரித்து , இருந்துகொண்டு கோப்பி கப்,அல்லது ஏதேனும் பிளாஸ்ரிக் கோப்பையை வைத்து விட்டு, கடவாயிலிருந்து வீணி கூட வழியும்,படித்துக்கொண்டிருப்பார்கள். அவர்கள் குறித்த என் விம்பம் ஒரு வேளை இவர்கள் புலனாய்வாளர்களாக இருப்பார்களோ என்பதாகவே இருக்கும். :unsure:

எல்லாரும் அருமையாக எழுதினாலும் ஒரு சிலரின் எழுத்துக்கள் வாசகரை அடுத்த கட்டத்திற்கு ஒரு பரிமாண முதிர்ச்சிக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்றுவிடும். அந்த வகையில் எப்போதும் உங்கள் எழுத்துக்கள் இருக்கும். உண்மையில் உங்களின் பரமரசிகன் நான். சிலவேளைகளில் என் புரிதல்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டவையாக இருந்தாலும் கூட என்மனதில் இனம்புரியாத கோடுகளை வரையத் தவறுவதில்லை. :)

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

இங்கும் நான் பல பிச்சைக்காரர்களைக் கண்டிருக்கிறேன். புகையிரதநிலையம், பெரிய சுப்பர்மார்க்கெட்டின் வெளியே ஒரு விரிப்பை விரித்து , இருந்துகொண்டு கோப்பி கப்,அல்லது ஏதேனும் பிளாஸ்ரிக் கோப்பையை வைத்து விட்டு, கடவாயிலிருந்து வீணி கூட வழியும்,படித்துக்கொண்டிருப்பார்கள். அவர்கள் குறித்த என் விம்பம் ஒரு வேளை இவர்கள் புலனாய்வாளர்களாக இருப்பார்களோ என்பதாகவே இருக்கும். :unsure:

எல்லாரும் அருமையாக எழுதினாலும் ஒரு சிலரின் எழுத்துக்கள் வாசகரை அடுத்த கட்டத்திற்கு ஒரு பரிமாண முதிர்ச்சிக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்றுவிடும். அந்த வகையில் எப்போதும் உங்கள் எழுத்துக்கள் இருக்கும். உண்மையில் உங்களின் பரமரசிகன் நான். சிலவேளைகளில் என் புரிதல்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்டவையாக இருந்தாலும் கூட என்மனதில் இனம்புரியாத கோடுகளை வரையத் தவறுவதில்லை. :)

ஒன்றுமில்லை ஜீவா.. நாமெல்லாம் அன்றாடம் காணும் சம்பவங்களை Just சம்பவங்களாகவே பார்த்துவிட்டு கடந்து செல்கிறோம்..ஒரு சிலர்தான் ஒவ்வொன்றையும் கூர்ந்து நோக்கி எல்லோரையும் போல் அல்லாமல் வேறுபட்ட கோணத்தில் சிந்திக்கிறார்கள்..அப்பிள் பழம் நியூட்டனுக்கு முன்னும் தரை நோக்கித்தான் விழுந்தது.. நியூட்டன் மட்டும்தான் ஏன் தரை நோக்கி விழுகிறது என்று சிந்தித்தார்.. மற்றவர்கள் எல்லாம் அதை ஒரு இயல்பான விடயமாக கடந்து சென்றார்கள்.. இன்னுமொருவன் இன்னுமொருவிதமாக சிந்திக்கும் ஒருவன்..  :)

மிக்க நன்றி ஜீவா மற்றும் சுபேஸ் உங்கள் கனிவான கருத்துக்களிற்கு. உங்களிற்குக் கதை பிடித்தது மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி.

Archived