நேற்றைய எனது மனைவியின் பிறந்தநாளுக்கு எனது மருமகன் வாழ்த்திய மடல். 

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நேற்றைய எனது மனைவியின் பிறந்தநாளுக்கு எனது மருமகன்  நோர்வேயிலிருந்து  வாழ்த்திய மடல். 

Happy birthday Maami.
I have allready wished you a happy birthday but in carry. I wished you while i was working. But my heart still beating fast and want to tell you more about you. You are one of the most Wonderland Maami we lucky get in our family. You are a candle, always smelting to take care of my Wonderful machans and machals and for my respektable Mamma. You are a truely best wife, made for each other, the way you take care of my dearest Maama, sacrifice even the food to make your husband to live healthy. Maama loosing weight, you too loosing fast your weight. Some of women going throw once a year a diet called Gowri viratham for their husband to live longer, but you do this Viratham every month. Maami in cinema life, my favoritt couples Surya and Yothiha but in real life my favourit couples Maama and Maami. You are a loving and great human being i do admire. Wish you a happy birthday bottom of my heart.

யாழ் குடும்பத்துடன் பகிரணும் போல இருந்தது...

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நாங்களும்  வாழ்த்துகிறோம் அக்காவை சொல்லிவிடுங்கோ எனது உன்மையான பெயரை சொல்லி  சரியோ வாழ்த்துக்கள் tw_blush:

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

கடிதம் வெறி நைஸ் ... நாமும் வாழ்த்துகிறோம் உங்களை...! tw_blush:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bouget de fleurs"

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நாங்களும்  வாழ்த்துகிறோம் சகோதரியை 

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துக்கள் சகோதரி.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

boy%2Bbirthday.gif

அண்ணிக்கு... எமது இனிய பிறந்த நாள் வாழ்த்துக்களையும்,  தெரிவித்து விடுங்கள்... விசுகு.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நாங்களும்  வாழ்த்துகிறோம் Image result for birthday

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

வாழ்த்துக்கள் சகோதரி!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived