இலங்கை 2019 தேர்தல் முடிவுகளும் எமது கடமையும் 

இலங்கை 2019 தேர்தல் முடிவுகளும் எமது கடமையும் 
பெரும்பான்மை ஈழ எம்மக்கள் சஜித்திற்கு ஆதரவளித்த நிலையில், எமது மக்களின் சனநாயக விருப்பை எவ்வாறு புலம்பெயர் மக்கள் நாம் பிரதிபலிக்கலாம். 

ஆககுறைந்தது ஒரு கடிதம் எழுதலாம், உங்கள் நாட்டின் தலைவருக்கு இல்லை ஐ.நா. விற்கு ....   

========================   To UN Secretary General ===========================================

Fome can be found here https://www.un.org/en/contact-us/ 

Dear Secretary General,

As you may be aware that Sri Lanka has elected a new president, Mr. Gothabaya Rajabakse. He was the defense secretary leading into last phases of civil war where it is believed thousands of civilians were killed many disappeared. Tamil and other minority groups now fear for their safety as they rejected the nomination of  Mr. Gothabaya Rajabakse.

I would hope that UN is holding Sri Lanka and its leaders to the standards of UN to which Sri Lanka is a signatory nation. And UN Secretary General holds Sri Lankan leaders in check in reassuring fundamental rights and freedom, including that of right to religious freedom. 

Truly, 

ஒரு கனேடிய பிரசையாக எனது பிரதம மந்திரிக்கு அனுப்பிய மடல் 

=================================================================

https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact

Rt.Hon. Prime minister,

As a former citizen of Sri Lanka, I hereby write to bring to your attention of the dire situation that minorities face. With the newly elected Sri Lankan President, I am fearful that the country has been falling back. 

The international community, including Canada must do more to devolution powers as Tamils rejected the current newly elected president 

I would like to see as our former Prime Minster who boycotted Commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka, Canada under your leadership should hold Sri Lanka accountable.  

Truly. 

On behalf of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence.

Please be assured that your comments have been carefully reviewed. In your correspondence, you raise an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Chrystia Freeland, Minister of Foreign Affairs. I have therefore taken the liberty of forwarding your email to Minister Freeland for her information and consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

21 hours ago, ampanai said:

ஒரு கனேடிய பிரசையாக எனது பிரதம மந்திரிக்கு அனுப்பிய மடல் 

=================================================================

https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact

Rt.Hon. Prime minister,

As a former citizen of Sri Lanka, I hereby write to bring to your attention of the dire situation that minorities face. With the newly elected Sri Lankan President, I am fearful that the country has been falling back. 

The international community, including Canada must do more to devolution powers as Tamils rejected the current newly elected president 

I would like to see as our former Prime Minster who boycotted Commonwealth meeting in Sri Lanka, Canada under your leadership should hold Sri Lanka accountable.  

Truly. 

To : adam.kaznowski@ec.europa.eu; maja.kocijancic@ec.europa.eu

Subject : Post presidential attacks on minority ethnic Tamils

Maja KOCIJANCIC, Spokesperson for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/European Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations

Adam KAZNOWSKI, Press Officer for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy

Hello Maja and Adam,

As EU representatives for Sri Lanka, I would like to thank EU reps for visiting the village where ethnic minority Tamils were attacked. EU should continue to uphold Sri Lanka and its newly elected regime to respect human rights, right to speech and religious rights to all, including minorities.

Truly,

To colombo.general@fco.gov.uk

British High Commission Colombo389, Bauddhaloka Mawatha,
Colombo 7
Colombo
Sri Lanka

To whom it may concern 
Subject : New president and media freedom 

I would like to express my solidarity with media freedom in UK, Sri Lanka and around the world.

The recent pretest about media freedom in UK by the supporters of Sri Lanka's newly elected president does not hold water. He has known for media prosecution and against basic rights. 

I encourage UK and others continue to protect media freedom in Sri Lnaka.

Truly,

Archived