தமிழ் மக்களுக்கு பொற்காலமாகலாம்

புதிய ஜனாதிபதி கோட்டாபய ராஜபக்‌ஷவின்  ஆட்சிக் காலம் தமிழ் மக்களின் வாழ்வில் ஒளிமயமிக்க பொற்காலமாக மாற்றம் பெறவுள்ளதாக தெரிவித்த  மட்டக்களப்பு மாவட்ட நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர் வியாழேந்திரன், இதற்கான ஆணையினை மக்கள் நடைபெற்று முடிந்த தேர்தலில் வழங்கியிருக் கின்றனர்.

நடைபெற்று முடிந்த ஜனாதிபதித் தேர்தல் தொடர்பாக மட்டக்களப்பு மாவட்ட நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினரின்  மட்டக்களப்பு அலுவலகத்தில் நடைபெற்ற கட்சி ஆதரவாளர்களுடனான கலந்துரையாடலின்  போதே   மேற்கண்டவாறு தெரிவித்தார்.

இங்கு  மேலும் கருத்து  தெரிவிக்கையில்: கடந்த ஐக்கிய தேசியக் கட்சியின்  ஆட்சிக் காலத்தில் அபிவிருத்தியில்  கிழக்கு மாகாணத்தில்  எதுவி தமான அபிவிருத்திகளும் நடைபெறவில்லை. மக்களை அபிவிருத்தி தொடர்பாக ஏமாற்றிய வரலாறுகளே தான்உள்ளன.

ஜனாதிபதி கோட்டாபய ராஜபக்‌ஷவின் வெற்றியானது வரலாற்றுப் புகழ் மிக்க வெற்றியாகும்.  இது தேர்தலுக்கு முன்பே தெரிந்த விடயம்.இதற்கான காரணம் ஐக்கிய தேசியக் கட்சியின் ஆட்சியில் மக்கள் ஏமாற்றப்பட்டனர்.

இருந்த நிலையில் ஜனாதிபதித் தேர்தல் நடைபெற்றமை மொட்டு மலர்வதற்கு சாதகமாக அமைந்தது.  பிரசாரக் கூட்டங்களில் மக்கள் அலை அலையாக வலம் வந்தமை மூலமாக கோட்டாபய ராஜபக்‌ஷவின் வெற்றி உறுதிப்படுத்தப்பட்டது.

இதனை அறியாத சில அரசியல்வாதிகள் மட்டக்களப்பு மாவட்டத்தில் எம்மை விமர்சித்தனர். ஆனால் இன்று மௌன நிலைக்குத் தள்ளப்பட்டு வாய்ப்பூட்டுபோடப்பட்டுள்ளனர்.

நாட்டின் அபிவிருத்திக்காக நாம்  கோட்டாபய ராஜபக்‌ஷவை ஆதரித்து வெற்றிவாகை சூடியிருக்கின்றோம் என்றார்.

http://www.tamilmirror.lk/மட்டக்களப்பு/தமழ-மககளகக-பறகலமகலம/73-241266

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Jeremiah 49:37-39

Judgment on Elam

34This is the word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam at the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah. 35This is what the LORD of Hosts says:

“Behold, I will shatter Elam’s bow,

the mainstay of their might.

36I will bring the four winds against Elam

from the four corners of the heavens,

and I will scatter them

to all these winds.

There will not be a nation

to which Elam’s exiles will not go.

37So I will shatter Elam before their foes,

before those who seek their lives.

I will bring disaster upon them,

even My fierce anger,

declares the LORD.

I will send out the sword after them

until I finish them off.

38I will set My throne in Elam,

and destroy its king and officials,

declares the LORD.

39Yet in the last days,

I will restore Elam from captivity,i ” (means restore the fortunes of Elam)

declares the LORD.

இது எமது விடுதலையா?

The Mediterranean Peoples (Dravidians) (Extracts from The Original Indian” An Enquiry by Dr. A. Desai. How the Mediterranean people came to be called Dravidians makes interesting story.

The original Dravidians or Elamites arrived from western Asia and then gradually many of them not all mixed with the Aboriginal population there.
The higher strata amongst them were hardly mixed compared to the lower strata .
It is amazing how ignorant people are , Dravidians are a lank haired Canaanite people, they did not originate in Ethiopia ,
they are the original Mediterranean and Sumerian culture ,
the Dravidians mixed with the Semitic Akkadians and Amorites and they also mixed with Indo-Aryan types(Lydians who are the Neo-Hittites.
they are Canaanites an they are not Mongoloids or Australoid .
They were in the Mediterranean in ancient times.

The Pre-Hellenistic Lycians of Asia Minor, who where probably the Mediterranean stock called themselves Trimmili.
Another tribe of this branch in the island of Crete was known by the name Dr(a)mil or Dr(a)miz.
In ancient Sanskrit writings we find the terms Dramili and Dravidi, and then Dravida . which referred to the southern portion of India.
South India was known to the ancient Greek and Roman geographers as Damirica or Limurike.
Many of the low caste or Dalit Tamil have more of the Australoid mixture and this is seen in their features ,
however the most of the middle and upper castes have typical Mediterranean Caucasoid face structures and features and their skin colour may vary from dark to light brown .tanned.
Some have Indo Aryan mixture.

25 minutes ago, ampanai said:

புதிய ஜனாதிபதி கோட்டாபய ராஜபக்‌ஷவின்  ஆட்சிக் காலம் தமிழ் மக்களின் வாழ்வில் ஒளிமயமிக்க பொற்காலமாக மாற்றம் பெறவுள்ளதாக தெரிவித்த  மட்டக்களப்பு மாவட்ட நாடாளுமன்ற உறுப்பினர் வியாழேந்திரன்,

எருமை வாங்குமுன் நெய்விலை கூறாதே. 

Archived