கடவுள் என்பது/வர் இருக்கிறதா/றாரா...??!

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

ஆங்கில மொழி மூலமான உரையாடல்...

http://www.allaboutcreation.org/existence-of-god-video.htm

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Does God Exist A Scientific Inquiry

Does God Exist? The other day I was asked to prove the existence of God. It was a one-on-one conversation with a skeptical friend, who somehow thrust the burden of proof on me. He didn’t want the religious, moral or philosophical arguments -- He wanted the scientific proof.

Does God Exist Is a Scientific Approach Possible?

When it comes to the question, Does God Exist, there are really only two possible conclusions: God either is, or He isn’t. There’s no half-way. There’s no sliding scale. Whether you’re an atheist or whether you’re a theist, there’s a certain level of knowledge, and there’s a certain level of faith.

I thought for a moment Can I prove the existence of God -- scientifically? In my religious/moral/philosophical experience, He’s been proven to me. However, my friend hasn’t walked the same journey as me. He wants the facts -- he wants the naturalistic proof for a supernatural reality.

I came to the conclusion that my friend’s question was a fair one. He deserved my best attempt at an answer. So, I gave it a shot.

Does God Exist.. A Scientific Examination of the Evidence

God may not be provable through mathematical formulae or properties of physics, but we live in an era where the evidence of an Intelligent Designer is all around us. Just look through the Hubble Telescope and peer to the edge of the massive cosmos. View the monitor of an electron-scanning microscope and delve into the intricate world of a microscopic cell. Try to comprehend the massive library of complex information inherent in the digital code that turns a fertilized egg into a human being. Study principles of quantum mechanics and investigate the world of extra-dimensionality. Review the nature of your conscience, subconscious, standards of morality, and thoughts of religion. Then, try to reconcile all of these realities with a basic theory of randomness and chaos.

Based on what we know today, I truly believe that atheism (not believing in any kind of god) is a much bigger "leap of faith" than theism (believing that some kind of god exists).

I asked my friend, Have you really thought about some of the evidences for God? Or, are you presupposing a purely naturalistic world, and closing your eyes to some of the possible evidence? If I propose some observational evidence, are you even open to examining it?

My friend asked me to go on. So, here’s my attempt at some basic scientific observations that point to God:

Causation. God provides the best explanation for the existence of the universe and all that's in it. (The alternative theory is that "nothing" exploded and resulted in everything that we see.)

Order. God provides the best explanation for abstract notions such as numbers, mathematical formulae, chemical-based processes, and natural laws. (The alternative theory is that the chaotic first elements ordered themselves into complex information systems.)

Design. God provides the best explanation for the absolute complexity inherent in cosmological, stellar, planetary, chemical and biological systems. (The alternative theory is that random chance engineered apparent design.)

Encoded Instructions. God provides the best explanation for the digital DNA code contained in and controlling the functions of all life on earth. (The alternative theory is that complex code, such as binary code running computers, can pop into existence without any kind of programming, testing and debugging process.)

Irreducible Complexity. God provides the best explanation for fully functioning biological organisms, systems, and subsystems that couldn’t come about through gradual evolutionary process without totally ceasing to exist at lower, evolutionary levels. (The alternative theory is that biological systems took huge, unseen leaps from simple to complex without any guided process or forward-looking instructions.)

Duality. God provides the best explanation for the separate human functions of brain and conscience (matter and mind). (The alternative theory is monism -- only matter exists and the human brain only appears to have a separate subconscious ability.)

Morality. God provides the best explanation for the existence of love, emotion, altruism, and inherent moral/ethical values throughout the world. (The alternative theory is that unguided materialistic processes evolve higher human consciousness.)

Does God Exist - A Scientific Conclusion

When it comes to the question of Does God Exist, there are only two scientific worldviews -- Someone/Something did it, or it did itself. Whether it’s the beginning of the cosmos or the beginning of life, the beginning of mankind or the beginning of mind, either Someone/Something is responsible for everything we see or it’s responsible for itself.

Does God Exist? Is this really a question for science at all? Actually, it seems this is a matter of forensic science, since we can’t re-create the birth of the universe or the formation of first life in a laboratory. Therefore, we collect the observable evidence in our world and apply our forensic investigation skills to analyze its collective meaning. In the end, we all need to collect and examine the evidence for ourselves. Ultimately, whether couched as scientific inquiry or purely religious/moral/philosophical faith, it’s not a matter for the laboratory. It’s a personal, investigative decision for each and every one of us.

http://www.allaboutcreation.org/existence-of-god-video.htm

Neo-CreationismMain article: Neo-CreationismNeo-Creationists intentionally distance themselves from other forms of creationism, preferring to be known as wholly separate from creationism as a philosophy. Its goal is to restate creationism in terms more likely to be well received by the public, education policy makers and the scientific community. It aims to re-frame the debate over the origins of life in non-religious terms and without appeals to scripture, and to bring the debate before the public.One of its principal claims is that ostensibly objective orthodox science is actually a dogmatically atheistic religion. Its proponents argue that the scientific method excludes certain explanations of phenomena, particularly where they point towards supernatural elements. They argue that this effectively excludes any possible religious insight from contributing to a scientific understanding of the universe. Neo-Creationists also argue that science, as an "atheistic enterprise," is at the root of many of contemporary society's ills including social unrest and family breakdown.The most recognized form of Neo-Creationism in the United States is the Intelligent Design movement. Unlike their philosophical forebears, Neo-Creationists largely do not believe in many of the traditional cornerstones of creationism such a young Earth, or in a dogmatically literal interpretation of the Bible. Common to all forms of Neo-Creationism is a rejection of naturalism, usually made together with a tacit admission of supernaturalism, and an open and often hostile opposition to what they term "Darwinism", which generally is meant to refer to evolution.[edit] Intelligent designMain article: Intelligent designIntelligent design (ID) is the claim that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection."[41]. All of its leading proponents are associated with the Discovery Institute,[42] a think tank whose Wedge strategy aims to replace the scientific method with "a science consonant with Christian and theistic convictions" which accepts supernatural explanations.[43][30]ID originated as a re-branding of creation science in an attempt to get round a series of court decisions ruling out the teaching of creationism in U.S. public schools, and the Discovery Institute has run a series of campaigns to change school curricula.[3] In Australia, where curricula are under the control of State governments rather than local school boards, there was a public outcry when the notion of ID being taught in science classes was raised by the Federal Education Minister Brendan Nelson; the minister quickly conceded that the correct forum for ID, if it were to be taught, is in religious or philosophy classes.[44]In the United States, teaching of Intelligent Design in public schools has been decisively ruled by a Federal District court to be in violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. In Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, the court found that intelligent design is not science and "cannot uncouple itself from its creationist, and thus religious, antecedents.", and hence cannot be taught as an alternative to Evolution in public school science classrooms under the jurisdiction of that court. This sets a persuasive precedent, based on previous Supreme Court decisions in Edwards v. Aguillard and Epperson v. Arkansas, and by the application of the Lemon test, that creates a legal hurdle to teaching Intelligent Design in public school districts in other Federal court jurisdictions.

[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism#Neo-Creationism

Intelligent design not science: expertsBy Deborah Smith Science EditorOctober 21, 2005Page

Intelligent design is as unscientific as the flat Earth theory and should not be taught in school science classes, a coalition representing 70,000 scientists and science teachers has warned.Yesterday they expressed "grave concern" that the subject was being presented in some Australian schools as a valid alternative to evolution. Proponents of intelligent design claim that some living structures are so complex they are explicable only by the action of an unspecified "intelligent designer".But the scientists and teachers say this notion of "supernatural intervention" is a belief and not a scientific theory, because it makes no predictions and cannot be tested."We therefore urge all Australian governments and educators not to permit the teaching or promulgation of intelligent design as science," they say in an open letter to newspapers."To do so would make a mockery of Australian science teaching and throw open the door of science classes to similarly unscientific world views - be they astrology, spoon bending, flat Earth cosmology or alien abductions."The signatories to the letter include the Australian Academy of Science, the Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies and the Australian Science Teachers Association. The coalition was brought together by the executive of the faculty of science at the University of NSW, led by its dean, Professor Mike Archer.The president-elect of the Australian Science Teachers Association, Paul Carnemolla, said concern had been sparked by the strength of the intelligent design movement in the US, which has the backing of US President, George Bush, and the availability of slick American DVDs presenting the concept as science.Australian science teachers were not opposed to it being taught in religion or philosophy classes. "But we felt it was important that, as scientists and science educators, we made it very clear to students and parents where we stood on this issue."At Pacific Hills Christian School in Dural intelligent design is taught in science classes. The school's principal, Ted Boyce, said he was not persuaded by the Australian scientists' and teachers' stance and it was appropriate to teach it as an alternative explanation for the origin of humanity."We believe it is as valid to do that as to teach evolution. It would be unacademic and unscientific not to do so," Dr Boyce said.The chief executive of Christian Schools Australia, Stephen O'Doherty, said intelligent design was likely to be discussed in science classes in many Christian schools and this was beneficial for learning.It was a complex issue, he said. "The idea that there is an unexplained scientific hole in evolutionary theory … is a debate some scientists are having. To have that discussion in class is good and leads to questions like: how does scientific method work and what is science?"The Federal Minister for Education, Science and Training, Dr Brendan Nelson, alarmed scientists earlier this year when he said schools should be able to teach intelligent design, but he later clarified his position, saying it should be restricted to religion or philosophy classes.Australian Nobel laureate Peter Doherty told the Herald recently that intelligent design had no place in science classes.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/intell...9775902661.html

எக்ஸ்கியூஸ் மீ, கான் ஐ ரைட் இன் டமில் ஹியர்?

பெர்ட்ஸ் ஒவ் ஆல், இவ் யூ டோண்ட் மைண்ட், கான் யூ பிளீஸ் எக்ஸ்பிளைன் மீ, வட் டூ யூ மீன் பை கடவுள்? தென் ஐ வில் டிரை டு ஆன்ஸ்சர் யுவர் குவசியன்!

தங்கியூ!

[excuse me, can i write in tamil here?

first of all, if you don't mind, can you please explain me, what do you mean by kadavul? then i will try to answer your question

thank you!]

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

sodebate_1104.jpg

கடவுளும் அறிவியலும். உலகில் பிரபல ஆங்கிலச் சஞ்சிகையான ரைம்ஸின் (Time) பார்வையில்...

There are two great debates under the broad heading of Science vs. God. The more familiar over the past few years is the narrower of the two: Can Darwinian evolution withstand the criticisms of Christians who believe that it contradicts the creation account in the Book of Genesis? In recent years, creationism took on new currency as the spiritual progenitor of "intelligent design" (I.D.), a scientifically worded attempt to show that blanks in the evolutionary narrative are more meaningful than its very convincing totality. I.D. lost some of its journalistic heat last December when a federal judge dismissed it as pseudoscience unsuitable for teaching in Pennsylvania schools.

But in fact creationism and I.D. are intimately related to a larger unresolved question, in which the aggressor's role is reversed: Can religion stand up to the progress of science? This debate long predates Darwin, but the antireligion position is being promoted with increasing insistence by scientists angered by intelligent design and excited, perhaps intoxicated, by their disciplines' increasing ability to map, quantify and change the nature of human experience. Brain imaging illustrates--in color!--the physical seat of the will and the passions, challenging the religious concept of a soul independent of glands and gristle. Brain chemists track imbalances that could account for the ecstatic states of visionary saints or, some suggest, of Jesus. Like Freudianism before it, the field of evolutionary psychology generates theories of altruism and even of religion that do not include God. Something called the multiverse hypothesis in cosmology speculates that ours may be but one in a cascade of universes, suddenly bettering the odds that life could have cropped up here accidentally, without divine intervention. (If the probabilities were 1 in a billion, and you've got 300 billion universes, why not?)

இப்படித் தொடர்கிறது கட்டுரை.. இறுதில்..

If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...1555132,00.html

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

sodebate_1104.jpg

கடவுளும் அறிவியலும். உலகில் பிரபல ஆங்கிலச் சஞ்சிகையான ரைம்ஸின் (Time) பார்வையில்...

There are two great debates under the broad heading of Science vs. God. The more familiar over the past few years is the narrower of the two: Can Darwinian evolution withstand the criticisms of Christians who believe that it contradicts the creation account in the Book of Genesis? In recent years, creationism took on new currency as the spiritual progenitor of "intelligent design" (I.D.), a scientifically worded attempt to show that blanks in the evolutionary narrative are more meaningful than its very convincing totality. I.D. lost some of its journalistic heat last December when a federal judge dismissed it as pseudoscience unsuitable for teaching in Pennsylvania schools.

But in fact creationism and I.D. are intimately related to a larger unresolved question, in which the aggressor's role is reversed: Can religion stand up to the progress of science? This debate long predates Darwin, but the antireligion position is being promoted with increasing insistence by scientists angered by intelligent design and excited, perhaps intoxicated, by their disciplines' increasing ability to map, quantify and change the nature of human experience. Brain imaging illustrates--in color!--the physical seat of the will and the passions, challenging the religious concept of a soul independent of glands and gristle. Brain chemists track imbalances that could account for the ecstatic states of visionary saints or, some suggest, of Jesus. Like Freudianism before it, the field of evolutionary psychology generates theories of altruism and even of religion that do not include God. Something called the multiverse hypothesis in cosmology speculates that ours may be but one in a cascade of universes, suddenly bettering the odds that life could have cropped up here accidentally, without divine intervention. (If the probabilities were 1 in a billion, and you've got 300 billion universes, why not?)

இப்படித் தொடர்கிறது கட்டுரை.. இறுதில்..

If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...1555132,00.html

கட்டுரை பல பக்கங்களுக்கு நீள்வதால் பொறுமையாக வாசிக்கவும்..! :D

If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed..

கடவுள் என்பவர் இருப்பாராகில் அவர் இதுவரை சமயங்களோ தீர்க்கதரிசிகளோ சொல்லுயவற்றில் இருந்து முற்றிலும் மாறுபட்டவராக இருப்பார்.

என்பதன்மூலம் நெடுக்காலபோவன் எங்கனம் இன்றிருக்கும் மதக்களையோ கடவுள் என்னும் கோட்பாட்டையே உண்மை என்று காண்கிறார் என்பது புரியாத புதிரே?

தெரியாததைத் தேடுவது தான் அறிவியல், அது மிகக்கூரான ஒரு ஆயுதம்.அறிவியல் அடிப்படையில் கடவுள் என்பவர் கண்டு பிடிக்கப்படும் வரை, ஒருவராலும் கடவுள் இருகிரார் என்றோ அவர் இப்படித் தான் இருப்பார் என்றோ கூறிவிடமுடியாது என்பதே இன்றிருக்கும் யதார்த்தம்.அதைத் தான் இந்தக் கட்டுரையும் சொல்கிறது.மததிற்க்கு அறிவியற் சாயம் பூசுவது போலியான அறிவியல் ஏமாற்றுக்கள்.உந்த ஏமாற்றுகாள் அமெரிக்காவில் இயங்கும் கிரிதுவ மத நிறுவனக்களால் மேற்கொல்ளப்பட்டு இப்போது தோலுரிக்கப்படுள்ளது.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

If there is a God, it's going to be a whole lot bigger and a whole lot more incomprehensible than anything that any theologian of any religion has ever proposed..

கடவுள் என்பவர் இருப்பாராகில் அவர் இதுவரை சமயங்களோ தீர்க்கதரிசிகளோ சொல்லுயவற்றில் இருந்து முற்றிலும் மாறுபட்டவராக இருப்பார்.

என்பதன்மூலம் நெடுக்காலபோவன் எங்கனம் இன்றிருக்கும் மதக்களையோ கடவுள் என்னும் கோட்பாட்டையே உண்மை என்று காண்கிறார் என்பது புரியாத புதிரே?

தெரியாததைத் தேடுவது தான் அறிவியல், அது மிகக்கூரான ஒரு ஆயுதம்.அறிவியல் அடிப்படையில் கடவுள் என்பவர் கண்டு பிடிக்கப்படும் வரை, ஒருவராலும் கடவுள் இருகிரார் என்றோ அவர் இப்படித் தான் இருப்பார் என்றோ கூறிவிடமுடியாது என்பதே இன்றிருக்கும் யதார்த்தம்.அதைத் தான் இந்தக் கட்டுரையும் சொல்கிறது.மததிற்க்கு அறிவியற் சாயம் பூசுவது போலியான அறிவியல் ஏமாற்றுக்கள்.உந்த ஏமாற்றுகாள் அமெரிக்காவில் இயங்கும் கிரிதுவ மத நிறுவனக்களால் மேற்கொல்ளப்பட்டு இப்போது தோலுரிக்கப்படுள்ளது.

நான் மேலுள்ள கட்டுரையோடு முரண்படவில்லையே..??! அப்புறம் எதற்கு நீங்கள் கற்பனை செய்து.. முரண்படுவதாகக் காட்டுகிறீர்கள்..!

கடவுளுக்கு ஒரு நிரந்தர வடிவம் இன்னும் வழங்கப்படவில்லை என்பது உண்மை. அதனால் தன் அன்பில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். உயிரில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். கல்லில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். அதேபோல் கடவுள் இல்லை என்பதும் கூட.. அறுதியிட்டு வரையறுக்கப்பட முடியாத விடயங்கள் தான். அந்த வகையில் கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை என்பது தவறானது அல்ல..! நம்பிக்கை... நிறுவப்பட்ட உண்மையின் பிரதிபலிப்பில் இருந்து பிறக்கனும் என்ற நியதியும் இல்லையே..! :D

நான் மேலுள்ள கட்டுரையோடு முரண்படவில்லையே..??! அப்புறம் எதற்கு நீங்கள் கற்பனை செய்து.. முரண்படுவதாகக் காட்டுகிறீர்கள்..!

கடவுளுக்கு ஒரு நிரந்தர வடிவம் இன்னும் வழங்கப்படவில்லை என்பது உண்மை. அதனால் தன் அன்பில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். உயிரில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். கல்லில் கடவுளைக் காணுபவரும் உளர். அதேபோல் கடவுள் இல்லை என்பதும் கூட.. அறுதியிட்டு வரையறுக்கப்பட முடியாத விடயங்கள் தான். அந்த வகையில் கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை என்பது தவறானது அல்ல..! நம்பிக்கை... நிறுவப்பட்ட உண்மையின் பிரதிபலிப்பில் இருந்து பிறக்கனும் என்ற நியதியும் இல்லையே..! :lol:

நெடுக்காலபோவான்,

நீங்கள் இந்தத் தலைப்பை ஆரம்பித்தது கடவுள் உலகத்தைப்படைத்தார் எங்கிற கிரிதுவ மத அடிப்படைவாதக் கட்டுரை ஒன்றுடன்.அதன் பின் இணைத்த டயிம்ஸ் கட்டுரையில் ரிச்சர்ட் டார்க்வினுடன் ஒரு கிருதுவ மத நம்பிக்கையாளர் செய்த பேட்டியின் அடிப்படையில் ஆனாது.இதில் நீங்கள் போட்ட முதல் கட்டுரையின் அடிப்படை தான் உங்கள் கருதியல் தளம் என்றே நினைத்தேன்.அவ்வாறு அல்லாமல் ரிச்சட் டார்க்வினின் அறிவியற் தளம் தான் உங்கள் தளம் என்றால், நீங்கள் இவ்வளவு நாளும் கடவுளையும் மதத்தையும் பாதுகாப்பதற்காக அங்கே ஒரு ஆய்வு இருக்கிறது இங்கே ஒரு ஆய்வு இருக்கிறது என்று பாய்ந்து பாய்ந்து இந்துதுவா வாதிகளினதும்,கிரிதுவ மத அடிப்படைவாதிகளினதும் பிரச்சாரங்களை இங்கே வெட்டி ஒட்டிய போதெல்லாம் அதெல்லாம் போலி அறிவியல் என்றே என்னால் நிரூபிக்கப்பட்டது.

ஆகவே இந்த கட்டுரையில் நீங்கள் யாருடன் முரண்படுகிறீர்கள்?

நம்பிக்கை என்பது எந்தவித ஆராய்வுகளும் இன்றி ஒன்றை குருட்டுத்தனமாக இருப்பதாக நம்புவதே.அறிவியலில் நம்பிக்கைக்கு இடமில்லை. நீங்களொன்றை உண்மை என்று நம்பிக் கொண்டு அறிவியல் ஆராய்வுகளில் ஈடுபடமுடியாது.கடவுள் உண்டென்று இதுவரை எந்த அறிவியற் பரிசோதனையும் நிரூபித்தது கிடையாது.அப்படி உங்களால் முடியும் என்றால் நீங்கள் முயற்சிக்கலாம்.

அறிவியல் ரீதியாக நிருபிக்கப்படும் எவற்றையும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள நான் தயாரக இருக்கிறேன்.அவ்வாறல்லாமால் இல்லாத ஒன்றை இருபதாகக் கூறுவதும்,அதனை நியாயப்படுத்த இல்லாத போலியான அறிவியல் விளக்கங்களைக் கொடுக்க முற்படுவதும் மக்களை ஏமாற்றும் மோசடிகள்.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நெடுக்காலபோவான்,

நீங்கள் இந்தத் தலைப்பை ஆரம்பித்தது கடவுள் உலகத்தைப்படைத்தார் எங்கிற கிரிதுவ மத அடிப்படைவாதக் கட்டுரை ஒன்றுடன்.அதன் பின் இணைத்த டயிம்ஸ் கட்டுரையில் ரிச்சர்ட் டார்க்வினுடன் ஒரு கிருதுவ மத நம்பிக்கையாளர் செய்த பேட்டியின் அடிப்படையில் ஆனாது.இதில் நீங்கள் போட்ட முதல் கட்டுரையின் அடிப்படை தான் உங்கள் கருதியல் தளம் என்றே நினைத்தேன்.அவ்வாறு அல்லாமல் ரிச்சட் டார்க்வினின் அறிவியற் தளம் தான் உங்கள் தளம் என்றால், நீங்கள் இவ்வளவு நாளும் கடவுளையும் மதத்தையும் பாதுகாப்பதற்காக அங்கே ஒரு ஆய்வு இருக்கிறது இங்கே ஒரு ஆய்வு இருக்கிறது என்று பாய்ந்து பாய்ந்து இந்துதுவா வாதிகளினதும்,கிரிதுவ மத அடிப்படைவாதிகளினதும் பிரச்சாரங்களை இங்கே வெட்டி ஒட்டிய போதெல்லாம் அதெல்லாம் போலி அறிவியல் என்றே என்னால் நிரூபிக்கப்பட்டது.

ஆகவே இந்த கட்டுரையில் நீங்கள் யாருடன் முரண்படுகிறீர்கள்?

நம்பிக்கை என்பது எந்தவித ஆராய்வுகளும் இன்றி ஒன்றை குருட்டுத்தனமாக இருப்பதாக நம்புவதே.அறிவியலில் நம்பிக்கைக்கு இடமில்லை. நீங்களொன்றை உண்மை என்று நம்பிக் கொண்டு அறிவியல் ஆராய்வுகளில் ஈடுபடமுடியாது.கடவுள் உண்டென்று இதுவரை எந்த அறிவியற் பரிசோதனையும் நிரூபித்தது கிடையாது.அப்படி உங்களால் முடியும் என்றால் நீங்கள் முயற்சிக்கலாம்.

அறிவியல் ரீதியாக நிருபிக்கப்படும் எவற்றையும் ஏற்றுக்கொள்ள நான் தயாரக இருக்கிறேன்.அவ்வாறல்லாமால் இல்லாத ஒன்றை இருபதாகக் கூறுவதும்,அதனை நியாயப்படுத்த இல்லாத போலியான அறிவியல் விளக்கங்களைக் கொடுக்க முற்படுவதும் மக்களை ஏமாற்றும் மோசடிகள்.

நான் இந்தத் தலைப்பை திறந்தது கடவுள் பற்றி அறிவியல் ஆராய்ச்சி செய்து நீங்கள் அதை ஏற்று எனக்கு டாக்டர் பட்டம் தரச் சொல்லியல்ல.

யாழில் எடுத்த எடுப்பில் இல்லை என்று மறுதலிக்கப்படும் கடவுள் பற்றி நவீன அறிவியல் உலகில் வசிக்கும் அமெரிக்கர்கள் கூட அறிவியல் கொண்டு பார்க்க விளைகின்றனர் என்பதைக் காட்டத்தானே தவிர.. உங்களை கடவுளை ஏற்றுக் கொள் என்று வலியுறுத்தவல்ல. கடவுள் இல்லை என்பதை சுயமரியாதை.. பகுத்தறிவு என்று சொல்லிச் சொல்வதில் நீங்கள் அறிவியலைக் காண்கிறீர்கள்.. ஆனால் நாம் இந்த இரண்டு வடிவத்திலும் அறிவியல் இன்னும் பூரணமாக இல்லை என்பதை.. ஏற்றுக் கொண்டு தேடல் செய்கிறோம். இதுதான் உங்களுக்கும் எமக்கும் உள்ள வேறுபாடு.

அம்மா என்பதும் நம்பிக்கை. அப்பா என்பதும் நம்பிக்கை. அறிவியலின் படி.. அவர்கள் ஆணும் பெண்ணும். அவையும் குருட்டுத்தனம் என்றால்.. மனைவி பிள்ளை என்று குடும்பம் நடத்தும் நீங்கள் கூட குருட்டுத்தனங்களோடுதான் உலகில் இருக்கிறீர்கள் என்பதை ஏற்றுக் கொள்வீர்களா..??! அறிவியல் சொன்னதா.. கலியாணம் கட்டு.. குழந்தை குட்டி பெறு என்று. கட்டினாலும் மனைவி என்று பகரு.. என் குழந்தை என்று சீராட்டு...???! நம்பிக்கைகள் அறிவியல் கடந்து உணர்வியல் சார்ந்துதான் உலகில் இருக்கிறது என்ற உண்மை உணரப்பட வேண்டும். அதில் சரி தவறு இருக்கலாம். அது இரண்டாம் பட்சம். :lol:

நான் இந்தத் தலைப்பை திறந்தது கடவுள் பற்றி அறிவியல் ஆராய்ச்சி செய்து நீங்கள் அதை ஏற்று எனக்கு டாக்டர் பட்டம் தரச் சொல்லியல்ல.

யாழில் எடுத்த எடுப்பில் இல்லை என்று மறுதலிக்கப்படும் கடவுள் பற்றி நவீன அறிவியல் உலகில் வசிக்கும் அமெரிக்கர்கள் கூட அறிவியல் கொண்டு பார்க்க விளைகின்றனர் என்பதைக் காட்டத்தானே தவிர.. உங்களை கடவுளை ஏற்றுக் கொள் என்று வலியுறுத்தவல்ல. கடவுள் இல்லை என்பதை சுயமரியாதை.. பகுத்தறிவு என்று சொல்லிச் சொல்வதில் நீங்கள் அறிவியலைக் காண்கிறீர்கள்.. ஆனால் நாம் இந்த இரண்டு வடிவத்திலும் அறிவியல் இன்னும் பூரணமாக இல்லை என்பதை.. ஏற்றுக் கொண்டு தேடல் செய்கிறோம். இதுதான் உங்களுக்கும் எமக்கும் உள்ள வேறுபாடு.

அம்மா என்பதும் நம்பிக்கை. அப்பா என்பதும் நம்பிக்கை. அறிவியலின் படி.. அவர்கள் ஆணும் பெண்ணும். அவையும் குருட்டுத்தனம் என்றால்.. மனைவி பிள்ளை என்று குடும்பம் நடத்தும் நீங்கள் கூட குருட்டுத்தனங்களோடுதான் உலகில் இருக்கிறீர்கள் என்பதை ஏற்றுக் கொள்வீர்களா..??! அறிவியல் சொன்னதா.. கலியாணம் கட்டு.. குழந்தை குட்டி பெறு என்று. கட்டினாலும் மனைவி என்று பகரு.. என் குழந்தை என்று சீராட்டு...???! நம்பிக்கைகள் அறிவியல் கடந்து உணர்வியல் சார்ந்துதான் உலகில் இருக்கிறது என்ற உண்மை உணரப்பட வேண்டும். அதில் சரி தவறு இருக்கலாம். அது இரண்டாம் பட்சம். :lol:

ஒருவன் அமெரிக்காவில் இருக்கிறான் என்பதற்காக அவன் அறிவியல் ரீதியாகச் சிந்திக்கிறான் என்று அர்தப்படாது.உலகில் அடி முட்டாள்த் தனமாகச் சிந்திக்கும் ஒருவரைத் தலைவராக்கொண்ட நாடு தான் அமெரிக்கா.கடவுள் என் கனவில் வந்து படை எடுக்கச்சொன்னார் என்று சொல்லும் ஒரு கிரிதுவ அடிப்படைவாத வெறியர் தான் ஜோர்ச் புஸ்.இந்த அடிப்படை வாதக் கிரித்துவ மத நிறுவனங்கள் அவிழ்த்து விட்டிருக்கும் போலியான அறிவியல் தான், நீங்கள் மேலே இணைத்த கட்டுரை.ஆகவே எங்கே எல்லாம் குப்பைகள் இருக்கின்றதோ அவற்றை எல்லாம் இங்கே வந்து கொட்டி அறிவியல் ஆதாரம் இது தான் என்று ஏமற்றுவதை நிறுத்தி முதலில் ஆர அமர வாசித்து விட்டு இணையுங்கள்.

உணர்வு சார்ந்து மட்டுமே சிந்திப்பதால் தான் சிந்தனை ஒரு வட்டதுக் குள்ளாகவே இருந்து அல்லாடுகிறது.

மனிதன் உணர்வு நிலைகளுக்கும் அப்பால் சிந்தித்தால் தான் வளர்ச்சி அடைந்தான். நாய்க்கும் உணர்வு இருக்கிறது.ஆனால் நாய்க்கு அந்த உணர்வு நிலைக்கும் அப்பால் தர்க்க ரீதியாக சிந்திக்கும் திறன் கிடையாது.அதனால் தான் அது இன்னும் நாயாக இருக்கிறது.ஒரு நம்பிக்கை சரி தவறு இருக்கலாம் என்கிறீர்கள்.இதில் எது சரி எது தவறு என்று எப்படித் தீர்மனிக்கிறீர்கள்.உங்கள் தர்க்க ரீதியான அறிவியற் சிந்தனையால் தானே? அதனைத் தானே நாங்கள் செய்யச் சொல்கிறோம்.சிந்தியுங்கள் சிந்தியுங்கள் உங்கள் நம்பிக்கைகள் சரியானவையா என்று சிந்தியுங்கள் என்று.பிழையான நம்பிக்கைகளை சிந்திது களைந்து விடுங்கள் என்று.இல்லை ஆயிரம் ஆண்டுகாலமாக நாங்கள் நம்பியவை எல்லாமே உண்மைகள் என்று யார் அடம்பிடித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பது?

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

ஒருவன் அமெரிக்காவில் இருக்கிறான் என்பதற்காக அவன் அறிவியல் ரீதியாகச் சிந்திக்கிறான் என்று அர்தப்படாது.உலகில் அடி முட்டாள்த் தனமாகச் சிந்திக்கும் ஒருவரைத் தலைவராக்கொண்ட நாடு தான் அமெரிக்கா.கடவுள் என் கனவில் வந்து படை எடுக்கச்சொன்னார் என்று சொல்லும் ஒரு கிரிதுவ அடிப்படைவாத வெறியர் தான் ஜோர்ச் புஸ்.இந்த அடிப்படை வாதக் கிரித்துவ மத நிறுவனங்கள் அவிழ்த்து விட்டிருக்கும் போலியான அறிவியல் தான், நீங்கள் மேலே இணைத்த கட்டுரை.ஆகவே எங்கே எல்லாம் குப்பைகள் இருக்கின்றதோ அவற்றை எல்லாம் இங்கே வந்து கொட்டி அறிவியல் ஆதாரம் இது தான் என்று ஏமற்றுவதை நிறுத்தி முதலில் ஆர அமர வாசித்து விட்டு இணையுங்கள்.

உணர்வு சார்ந்து மட்டுமே சிந்திப்பதால் தான் சிந்தனை ஒரு வட்டதுக் குள்ளாகவே இருந்து அல்லாடுகிறது.

மனிதன் உணர்வு நிலைகளுக்கும் அப்பால் சிந்தித்தால் தான் வளர்ச்சி அடைந்தான். நாய்க்கும் உணர்வு இருக்கிறது.ஆனால் நாய்க்கு அந்த உணர்வு நிலைக்கும் அப்பால் தர்க்க ரீதியாக சிந்திக்கும் திறன் கிடையாது.அதனால் தான் அது இன்னும் நாயாக இருக்கிறது.ஒரு நம்பிக்கை சரி தவறு இருக்கலாம் என்கிறீர்கள்.இதில் எது சரி எது தவறு என்று எப்படித் தீர்மனிக்கிறீர்கள்.உங்கள் தர்க்க ரீதியான அறிவியற் சிந்தனையால் தானே? அதனைத் தானே நாங்கள் செய்யச் சொல்கிறோம்.சிந்தியுங்கள் சிந்தியுங்கள் உங்கள் நம்பிக்கைகள் சரியானவையா என்று சிந்தியுங்கள் என்று.பிழையான நம்பிக்கைகளை சிந்திது களைந்து விடுங்கள் என்று.இல்லை ஆயிரம் ஆண்டுகாலமாக நாங்கள் நம்பியவை எல்லாமே உண்மைகள் என்று யார் அடம்பிடித்துக் கொண்டிருப்பது?

கடவுளை ஏற்கவும் நிராகரிக்கவும் அறிவியல் பூரணமடைந்ததாக இல்லை என்பதைத்தான் கடவுளை நோக்கி விரியும் அறிவியல் புலப்படுத்துகிறது.

நீங்கள் அவை போலி அறிவியல் என்று சர்வ சாதாரணமாக வார்த்தையில் சொல்லிவிடுவீர்கள். ஏன் ஒரு குழந்தை கூட சொல்லும். ஆனால் நீங்கள் சொல்லும் போலி அறிவியல் என்பதற்கான அறிவியல் விளக்கம் என்ன..???! அது பூரணத்துவமானதா..???! அப்போ இன்றைய அறிவியல் அனைத்தையும் பூரணமாக அறுதியிட்டு நிறுவுமா..??! உங்களைப் பொறுத்தவரை இவை அனைத்துக்கும் விடை ஆம். ஆனால் உலகின் முன்னணி அறிவியலாளர்கள் கூட இதை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளமாட்டார்கள்..!

நம்பிக்கை என்பது உண்மையின் அடிப்படையில் எழுவதாகக் கருத முடியாது. ஒருவன் ஒன்றை செய்ய ஆரம்பிக்கும் போது தான் அதில் வெற்றி பெற வேண்டும் என்ற நம்பிக்கையோடு அணுகிறான். ஆனால் அங்கு தோல்வியும் ஏற்படலாம்.. வெற்றியும் ஏற்படலாம்.

கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை என்பதில் இது தவறு.. இது சரி என்று ஆராய அறிவியலே பூரணத்துவமாக இல்லாத போது நீங்கள் எதைக் கொண்டு கடவுள் என்ற உணர்வியலை தவறு என்பீர்கள்..???!

சும்மா வாதத்திற்கு சொல்லரங்காரம் செய்தாதீர்கள். சாத்தியமானதை.. முயற்சிக்கக் கூடியதை.. நிறுவக் கூடியதை செய்யுங்கள்.

கல்லைக் கல்லால் அடிப்பது உங்களைப் பொறுத்தவரை கடவுள் இல்லை என்று நிறுவிடும். அது அறிவியல். ஆனால் அறிவியலோ.. கடவுள் எந்த வடிவத்தில் இருக்கலாம் என்பது பற்றி அனுமானிக்க விளைகிறது. மறுபுறத்தில் அந்த அனுமானத்தில் இருக்கக் கூடிய வழுக்களையும் சுட்டிக்காட்டுகிறது. அதற்காக அனுமானிக்கவே கூடாது என்பது அல்ல அர்த்தம்.

அதேபோல் கடவுள் நம்பிக்கை என்பது இருக்கலாம். ஆனால் அது சமூக நலன் நோக்கி அமைந்திருப்பதே சிறந்தது. இதைத்தான் இன்றைய உலகம் எதிர்பார்க்கிறது. கடவுள் இல்லை என்பதையோ இருக்கிறார் என்பதையோ அறிவியல் கொண்டு நிறுவிட இன்னும் காலம் கனியவில்லை. அதன் பின்னால் உண்மை இருக்கா இல்லையா என்பதை நிறுவவும் இன்னும் அறிவியல் உலகம் நீண்டு பயணிக்க வேண்டி இருக்கிறது. அப்படி இருக்க நீங்கள் போலி அறிவியல் எங்கிறீர்கள்.. அப்ப சரியான அறிவியலை நீங்கள் காட்டுங்களேன். அதன் மூலம் அவர்களின் கூற்றுக்களை நிராகரியுங்கள். அவர்கள் கேட்பதற்கு.. எழுப்பும் சந்தேகத்திற்கு அறுதியிட்டு அறிவியலால் பதில் அளியுங்கள் பார்க்கலாம். :lol::lol:

யுனிசெப் ஸ்தாபனம்.. இளையவர்கள் மத்தியில் இது தொடர்பாக நடத்தும் கருத்துப் பரிமாற்றத்தையும் பாருங்கள்..

நம்மவர்களின் அணுகுமுறைகளில் ஏற்பட வேண்டிய மாற்றங்களை.. இவை சொல்லலாம்...

http://www.unicef.org/voy/discussions/showthread.php?t=2098

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Is There Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God? How the Recent Discoveries Support a Designed Universe - Walter L. Bradley, Ph.D

The design requirements for our universe are like a chain of 1000 links. If any link breaks, we do not have a less optimal universe for life -- we have a universe incapable of sustaining life! The evidence I have present is daunting, but still short of "proof". I must conclude that it takes a great deal more faith to believe in an accidental universe than to believe in an intelligent creator, or God who crafted such a marvelous universe and beautiful place of habitation in planet Earth, and then created life (including human beings) to occupy it.

http://www.origins.org/articles/bradley_existenceofgod.html

----------------

New Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God

A Seminal Presentation by Astrophysicist Dr. Hugh Ross, given in South Barrington, Illinois, April 16, 1994.

ஒலி வடிவம்.. இணைப்பில்..

http://www.cosmicfingerprints.com/audio/newevidence.htm

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Physics and Religion

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/science/physics/

---------------------

Cosmological Fine-tuning

http://www.apollos.ws/cosmological-fine-tuning/

கடவுள் இல்லை என்பவரால் எந்த பெரிய சிக்கலும் இல்லை ஆனால் அவர்களில் சிலர் கடவுளை கண்ணால கண்டாதான் நம்புவீனமாம். எடுக்குற மூச்சையே கண்ணால காண முடியாமல் கிடக்கு இதில கடவுளை எப்படி காணுறது?? இவை கொஞ்சம் பறவாயில்லை.

நம்ம பக்தகோடிகளின் அட்டகாசம் தாங்கேலாது. டென்மார்க் அன்ரியில இருந்து (உந்த புதிய கிருஸ்தவ மதங்களின் பெயர்களை ஞாபகம் வைப்பது பெரிய வேலை) உந்த பாப்புக்கு வாக்கெடுப்பு அதுஇது என்டு இவர்களின் வேலைகளை பார்த்தால் நமது மொட்டை தலையிலும் பேன் கடிக்கும்.

உந்த நூல் கட்டுற என்று ஒரு விளையாட்டு இருக்கு. ஆருடைய வீட்டிலாவது களவு போனால் அந்த திருடரை பிடிக்க உள்ள அந்தோணியார் கோவிலிலோ அல்லது ஐயனார் கோவிலிலோ நூல் கட்டுவினம். "அதுசரி நூல் கட்டுறதா? அதென்னே" இப்படி கேள்வி கேட்க போற ஜமுனாவுக்கான பதில். நூலை கொண்டு போய் கையில கட்டினால் திருடருக்கு கை போகுமாம். கழுத்தில கட்டினால் ஆளே போயிடுமாம். எப்படி இருக்கு நம்ம பக்தகோடிகளின் வேண்டுதல்.

எனக்கு மட்டும் ஒரு சந்தர்ப்பம் கிடைத்தால் இந்த நெடுக்காலபோனவருக்கும் நாரதருக்கும் கையில நூல் கட்டி போடுவன். இவையின்ர ஆங்கில கட்டுரைகளை படிக்க வெளீக்கிட்டு மண்டையை கசக்கியதில் அடிச்ச தண்ணியும் சலமா போட்டுது. நான் மண்டை காயிற பார்த்து மகிழ்ச்சியில் மனிசி பல்லைக் காட்டிப் போட்டு போறா.

Archived